[HECnet] Bridge Not Talking To Me

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Feb 18 18:43:44 PST 2016

On 02/18/2016 09:36 PM, Steve Davidson wrote:
> Dave,
>
> Two more things:
>
> 1 - VCF

  I'm hoping, hoping really hard, but it's not looking good.  There's
just too much going on here.  I'm in the process of moving my lab and
living space into our new building, and a good friend died last week and
we have a lot of stuff to take care of both for him and his fiancee'.
He was also my assembly technician, so I'm also absorbing his workload
until I can get someone else.

  I dunno.  The thought of doing that much work between now and then
just sorta makes me feel sick.  Last year I started preparing my stuff
quite a bit earlier than mid-February.

> 2 - where is your connection to HECnet?

  Where?  In my production racks.  Where's yours? ;)

  It's currently terminating in a Cisco 7206VXR, but I'll be moving it
to a Cisco 7600 as soon as I finish setting it up.