[HECnet] DECnet-Plus

Kari Uusimäki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Sun Jan 10 00:18:19 PST 2016

I've been running DECnet-Plus on production systems as well as on my
private systems since the 90's.

If you aren't familiar with the structure of the DECnet-Plus product, I
suggest you read through the Planning Guide first. As it is very
different from the basic DECnet Phase IV it is good to understand the
various parts of it and get acquainted with the vocabulary before you
start the migration process. The management is very different, too, and
when you have migrated you need to use the management tools anyway.
Before starting the migration, you need to plan some configuration details.

When you have planned your configuration, you can discuss it, if needed,
and then start migrating.

Kari