[HECnet] Network topology according to MIM.

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Fri Jan 15 05:13:49 PST 2016

It's easy for me to say, I've got an area for my own and have control over my routers. All nodes are level 1 routers, because I like the SHOW NET command (/NET for v7 systems and later).
Whatever the solution, it will require work on several machines.

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry 10-smartphone.
  Origineel bericht