[HECnet] DECnet over IP

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Jan 20 07:00:06 PST 2016

Sadly, noone seems to be interested in setting up Multinet link. Apart
from the one to LEGATO, not a single one have been set up from MIM so
far. I was hoping for at least SG1 as well.

Meanwhile I've added TCP tunneling in RSX as well, which now works.

I have a question on how Multinet on VMS works, though. When you have
passive TCP connections, are they all sharing the same port number, or
do you configure each with a different number? Right now I did it with
separate port numbers under TCP for each connection, but for incoming
connections, I could change the code to use a common port number.

Any opinions from anyone?