[HECnet] Circuit costs (again!)

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Mon Jan 25 10:40:50 PST 2016

>I feel that it is impossible to setup some some systematic approach to
> costs when one sort of direct link is considered a general problem.

  I don't understand what that means.  Aren't all direct links the same, at least as far as DECnet cost is concerned?

  Unless you're saying that you consider the bridge to be a "direct link" despite its extra hop thru psilo.  If we go that way then any and all links are equivalent and you've rendered my only goal superfluous.

Bob