[HECnet] New system online

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Thu Jul 7 15:13:16 PDT 2016

Ah silly me - I am looking for the DODGEM and LIGHTCYCLE games and
posted the following at comp.os.vms to no response, it looks like Johnny
or someone here may have these, and if so, may I? Thanks in advance.

Hi all - David Wilkinson's Dodgem is listed in the DECUS catalog for The
VAX Library Collection 2 Version: 1992/1993. However I cannot find the
BASIC source or an EXE (or am I blind?)

Same for LIGHTCYCLE (i.e. cannot locate EXE or source).

Anyone has any pointers? There are youtube videos of folks playing them
on good old VT220s ...

http://www.decuslib.com/decus/vax000/catalog.94a
<http://www.decuslib.com/decus/vax000/catalog.94a>

--

.
Supratim Sanyal
DECNET VMSMAIL: QCOCAL::SANYAL (via HECNET)
Internet email:http://mcaf.ee/sdlg9f
SANYALnet QCOCAL OpenVMS 7.3: telnet://sanyal.duckdns.org
<http://sanyal.duckdns.org/>
SunOS 5.11 / Solaris 11 OpenIndiana: sshsanyal.duckdns.org
<http://sanyal.duckdns.org/>
SanyalCraft Minecraft Server:sanyal.duckdns.org:25565
<http://sanyal.duckdns.org:25565/>
NTP server:sanyalnet-ntp.freeddns.org
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fsanyalnet-ntp.freeddns.org&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEoaNpekani8Wlx7BumVuBU4Iyj-w>
WBRi Radio Stream:banglaradio.homeip.net:8000
<http://banglaradio.homeip.net:8000/>
Anonymous FTP:sanyal.duckdns.org <http://sanyal.duckdns.org/>
HTTP wrapper for FTP:http://sanyal.duckdns.org:81
<http://sanyal.duckdns.org:81/>

--

Supratim Sanyal
/*Named must your fear be before banish it you can. - Yoda*/

Find me on Facebook » <https://www.facebook.com/supratim.sanyal>