[HECnet] URL for Ask the Wizard

Michael Holmes mholmes10 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 24 13:35:19 PDT 2016

Ok,

Was trying to find a wizard article on restricting which accounts can login via telnet.

I use multinet and OpenVMS 8.3.

Would like to allow only a few captive accounts to login via telnet and force all others to use SSH (or console).

Since I figured this is been done before, it would be in Ask the Wizard index.