[HECnet] OpenVMS VAX 6.2 Install/Upgrade kit

Mark Wickens mark at wickensonline.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 22:11:06 PDT 2016

I'm currently talking to Sergey about options.
Apologies if anyone has had bounce back from wickensonline.co.uk recently -
I didn't quite get my mailserver records set up properly following my recent
domain move.

p.s. does the owner of vaxhaven subscribe to this mailing list? The images
should be on there too.

Regards, Mark