[HECnet] Fw: new message

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon May 9 00:42:44 PDT 2016

How the hell does someone as theoretically techie as the people on this list get their freaking email address compromised?

Then again I totally forgot I had bought 12 Bitcoins for about $200 back in like 2009. I reinstalled the client since I found the wallet, they’re worth $5,500 today.

I’m having a good morning.

Sampsa