[HECnet] Fw: new message

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Mon May 9 01:05:20 PDT 2016

> On 9 May 2016, at 12:51, Johnny Eriksson <bygg at cafax.se> wrote:
>
>>> --Johnny (the other one)
>>
>> There's TWO OF YOU? This is going to get really confusing -
>
> We are slowly taking over the world...
>
> Regarding the spam msg itself, according to previous history with this,
> there is no hijacking of accounts involved, just someone faking the
> sender address.  Checking the headers of this msg show it to be sent
> from somewhere in Ukraine…

OK so since we’re off-topic anyway, does anybody need any Bitcoins?

I’m about to unload a medium-sized amount (~$5,500 US) on an exchange, I’m willing to sell them to anyone here for 10% under the spot rate..

This is probably not the best time of day for this so sorry if they’re gone before you can reply.

PS: I’m not trying to SELL anything per se, just want to get rid of these BTCs and figured I’d offer them here first for a very good price (my buyer is only taking about 2% under spot, these are so old [2009] that they’re considered “clean” because nobody has used them to buy Ketamine from the Ukraine so some people will pay 10% OVER the spot price for them..)