[HECnet] DECdns

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sat May 28 19:56:26 PDT 2016

Thanks Jordi, hope it's not too much trouble. I decided to use DECdns
(at least as a client), since OpenVMS shifted to the NCL command, and
there is no equivalent to the simple "COPY KNOWN NODES FROM 1.13 TO
BOTH", not even in the interim emulated (fake) "NCP" (which isn't the
real NCP, not even in DECnet-Plus anymore).

Regards,
Mark