[HECnet] DECdns

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sat May 28 20:00:37 PDT 2016

DECdns serves a similar purpose to the real DNS, except it's
specifically for resolving DECnet node names to node addresses. I
could've just done a network COPY from MIM of the nodedb and hand
processed it into my LOCAL: domain, but I figured since Jordi was
already running a DECdns server for a few years, it's much simpler to
just point to him rather than having to manually update a local domain
from a remote file.  :)

-M