[HECnet] ADA for VAX?

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Wed Nov 2 18:09:33 PDT 2016

I'm afraid it's business. I'm attending a conference, from 8am to 7pm each day, so no time to tourism. I'm in San Diego by the way... on Sunday I managed to visit the USS Midway and the aerospace museum, but that's all, except for a couple of bars.

Jordi Guillaumes Pons

El 2 nov 2016, a les 16:42, Mark Wickens <mark at wickensonline.co.uk> va escriure: