[HECnet] HILANT IRC Gateway

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Sat Oct 1 03:39:07 PDT 2016

Guys,

Just for the hell of it I’ve set up an IRC channel on irc.rizon.net (because they have a fairly nice Web chat interface on top of being quite stable) called #hecnet_chat.

I’ve also set up an account on LABVAX that will connect you to it using the username CHAT.

Let me know if you have any problems (and yes, I’m aware that the IRC program crashes on exit, I have no idea why, but aside from that it seems to work OK).

Sampsa