[HECnet] 1.551 CLOUDY

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Oct 19 18:09:38 PDT 2016

Supratim, the bridge program have a config. In it, you specify both the
local interface, as well as remote sites. You can list multiple remote
sites.
There is only one thing to keep in mind - don't create loops. The bridge
program do not have anything similar to STP, so it will not detect
loops, but will just send the packets around spinning if you do.
Otherwise it is extremely straight forward.

Let me know if anything is unclear.

	Johnny