[HECnet] Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sat Sep 3 06:27:55 PDT 2016

Looks like you were trying to install from an unprivileged terminal, or
possibly a non-system UIC, along with non-system users not being allowed
to write to LB:[1,1].

I guess I should add a check for this... Thanks for bringing it up.

Assuming you indeed are on a privileged terminal, just (for the time
being) give the following command before starting the installation:

SET /UIC=[1,54]

that will put you in the system UIC range.

	Johnny