[HECnet] BLISS-16?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Apr 9 12:39:30 PDT 2017

Do anyone have BLISS-16 for VAX/VMS?

I'm now going through various bit and pieces of RSX, and I've found a
few places where the BLISS sources have updates that never have entered
into the binary distributions, which I'd like to fix, but I really need
a B16 compiler to do so. I have VMS 7.3 on a VAX here, but I haven't
even checked if I might have BLISS or not, but since I'm not very
organized in my VMS software department, I figured I should start by
asking if someone else have it, and a bit more order, before I start
trying to sort out whatever stuff I might have somewhere...