[HECnet] HECnet mail gateway...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Apr 12 15:59:57 PDT 2017

Stressing the past tense, yes. No more bqt at google.com for me. :-)

> I responded elsewhere, I'm having the reverse problem trying to send
> mail to a HECnet address using gmail, and gmail is refusing the user
> part with the colons. Quoting it made it go through, but it never
> arrived at the destination...

Not sure exactly what my problem was. But as it was stuck on Mim I
realized that my error handling on the MAIL11 side was not good, so I
redesigned and expanded on it, and somehow that solved the problem with
your mail as well... (or so I think.)

	Johnny