[HECnet] HECnet-internet mail gateway update.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Apr 17 12:57:54 PDT 2017

I've been rewriting the code that does address rewriting for mail that
passes between MAIL11 and SMTP the last few days, and I think I got it
sorted now. So, if people have tried, and found either funny, or
non-working behavior please try now, and see if thinks look better.

I've also been testing with VMS MAIL, which uses MAIL11 in some more
creative ways, to make sure it gets translated in reasonable ways by my
RSX gateway.

As a warning, the CC field in VMS MAIL might not be totally correctly
handled yet.