[HECnet] HECnet-internet mail gateway update.

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Apr 18 12:32:23 PDT 2017

gmail does not work, and I doubt they will fix it. But either way, it's
not something that will change over night, so you can give up on that one.
(I thought it was clear that gmail refuses, and it's outside my control.)

Hotmail loosing the body is a bit more strange though. That should be
looked into.

	Johnny