[HECnet] DECmate II and OS/278...

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Sun Jul 9 20:06:39 PDT 2017

On 9/07/2017 5:00 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> The conversion program I have somewhere is just a plain C program, if I
> remember right. It just sucks the data bytes out of the image.
> If noone else have it, I can start searching around where I might have
> placed it.

This looks like it:

ftp://ftp.mrynet.com/os/CPM/UNIXtools/wteledsk/wteledsk.htm

This guy talks about using it to extract the raw data from the Teledisk
image file and write back to an RX50 with a Rainbow+PUTR.  I'll have a
closer read this afternoon when I take lunch.  I imagine I can use this
to generate the images that Lee or yourself can write back.

Regards, Tim.