[HECnet] DECmate II and OS/278...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jul 11 06:30:39 PDT 2017

Lee, if you are going to do the writing under RSX, I can provide some tools and tips if you don't already have it all sorted. I've done this a few times before.

  Johnny

Lee Gleason <lee.gleason at comcast.net> skrev: (11 juli 2017 15:21:14 CEST)
>  FTP, or email me ZIPs, whatever's convenient for you.
>
>I have a couple of RX50 diskettes I can test with once you have some
>data.
>If you need a lot of diskettes written, we'll have to turn up some more
>from
>somewhere.

Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.