[HECnet] Swedish Pascal under RSX-11M-Plus?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 30 19:11:25 PDT 2017

  Thank you, but I'm pretty well set for systems.  I started this on an
11/44 (not emulated) and moved to a simh-based system when I realized it
wasn't going to be a trivial installation.

  Actually I think I used one of your systems (CLOUDY::) a couple of
days ago when getting DECnet set up on the 11/44 and 11/70 at LSSM.

            -Dave