[HECnet] DECnet-Linux/Ubuntu 17 64-bit

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:43:43 PDT 2017

Hi Supratim,

I still find DECnet on Ubuntu to be very flakey after 9.10 and the code
being "orphaned". My 9.10 x32 instance (DOCTOR) is sometimes up at 1.252.
I just need to port it from my win10 laptop to the Ubuntu 16.04 x64 rack
unit.
(never underestimate the usefulness of old 1U rack unit bought for pennies
on eBay - if I don't stop myself I will end up with a floor-standing 18U,
which is entering MicroVAX like proportions).

Tony.