[HECnet] Paging Steve Davidson

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Apr 17 02:20:33 PDT 2018

Hi.

On 2018-04-17 03:52, Steve Davidson wrote:
> Address still works. Been busy with work and family.  Too many power failures due to weather to count. UPSes need replacing. Lost both MARS:: and DECHUB:: RSX platforms and SG1:: VMS with Multinet.  Looking for latest version of RSX-11M-Plus so I can run BQT TCP/IP stack.

Excellent. I initially tried another address, which did not work. But
then I know the status.

As far as RSX goes, you could start with
http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/bits/DEC/pdp11/magtapes/rsx11mplus/
You'll find magtapes with M+ V4.6 there, which is the last released.
You'll also find DECnet-11M+ V4.6 there.

   Johnny