[HECnet] My RSTS/E system...

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Sat Aug 11 19:55:01 PDT 2018

This was a recent attempt. It's not a huge big deal. I don't have public
guest accounts, but I would make someone a personal account if they asked
nicely.
Honestly mapping the whole network seems a little redundant, since Johnny
already does that and the information is reasonably up to date on his web
site.

-Mark