[HECnet] My RSTS/E system...

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Sun Aug 12 05:16:41 PDT 2018

Hi,

Regarding the mapping, you may have noticed the odd NML (I think) originating from here. I've been parsing the output of areas, circuit/node/area adjacency and then the script, such as it is, hops around and attempts the 'next stage' of discovery via tell <node of interest> etc..

It has its obvious limitations - a snapshot of currently connected, lowest cost adjacency (nodes and areas) but of course if a 'tell' is rebuffed by a node, then I can only infer.

Regards,

Keith