[HECnet] Licenses for VMS

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at thereinhardts.org
Mon Aug 20 16:58:24 PDT 2018

On 8/18/2018 10:27 AM, Fred wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Anyone know the turn around time for licenses for OpenVMS these days?
>
> Like a dummy I let mine expire and put in for them at the usual spot. However, it's been more than 36 hours and I've seen nary a peep. :(
>
> However, my PMDF and Multinet licenses are still valid, so the mail still rolls in....ha.
>
> Fred

My last set (2 months ago) came about 24 hours later but I timed it to arrive in the early morning India time.  There was another time the year before that it took two attempts.  The first was on a Friday and I think it sat over the weekend and got lost.  The second attempt was during the week a couple weeks after that and was processed pretty quickly.

--
John H. Reinhardt
   PRRT&HS  #8909