[HECnet] Visit to the Living Computers Museum

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Aug 30 16:43:31 PDT 2018

That's nice. What's the name of that machine btw?

And Magica is also a real 11/70 and it's online 24/7. But it would be nice to see LCM also manage doing this.

  Johnny

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> skrev: (31 augusti 2018 01:40:32 CEST)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.