[HECnet] power and funding, was Re: Visit to the Living Computers Museum

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Aug 31 15:57:14 PDT 2018

On 08/31/2018 06:53 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
>>> And Magica is also a real 11/70 and it's online 24/7.
>>
>>    Must be nice to have cheap power. ;)
>
> Well. Even better is having the support of a University.
> Not sure if power in Sweden can be classified as that cheap anymore.

  Ahh.  Lucky man. ;)  It's all out of pocket on this end, almost always
MY pocket.

  We are finally starting to solicit donations, though, but for
something specific at first: shipment of a large shipping container of
mainframe hardware that has been donated.  If anyone here can help
support the LSSM in that effort, please contact me privately.