[HECnet] Stupid question about VMS queues again.

Tony Blews tonyblews at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 09:32:40 PST 2018

Hi

I may have asked this before, but its bugging me again and I can't remember
the answer, or find a simple explanation online anywhere...

Having just installed TARDIS again with OpenVMS7.3 everything seems to work
fine apart from mail over TCPIP. This throws up:

%JBC-E-JOBQUEDIS, system job queue manager is not running
$ start/queue/manager
Message from user JOB_CONTROL on TARDIS
-RMS-E-FNF, file not found
%JBC-E-QMANNOTSTARTED, queue manager could not be started
$

Any ideas (and I promise I'll save the answer this time)?

Thanks,
Tony.