[HECnet] DECnet for Linux

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Thu Jan 25 06:03:16 PST 2018

  Yeah, I'll second that.  I have a copy of DECnet installed on Ubuntu
Trusty.  I remember that I had a few problems with it and eventually gave up
on getting it running, but it's been too long and I don't remember all the
issues.

  I'll probably upgrade that server to 16.04 or maybe 18.04 pretty soon, and
it'd be great if I could re-install DECnet and have it working.

Bob