[HECnet] KLH10 not idling host CPU

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Mon Mar 5 17:46:52 PST 2018

I have this to report:
On the test system where cpu idling appears to work, time interval is set
to "INTRP", and internal clock is set to "OSINT".
On my production system (where idling is failing), time interval is
"SYNCH", and internal clock is "COUNT".
These are conditionally detected compile-time options of KLH10, if I'm not
mistaken, and I can only conclude are the source of the problem.
I'll investigate why, on my production machine, these options were detected
differently.

-Mark