[HECnet] Connections?

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Wed May 2 17:08:19 PDT 2018

>My Multinet compatible implementation under RSX might have some issues
>communicating with VMS nodes, but in general it seems to be working just fine.

  In theory I have a Johnny-HECnet bridge to psilo too, but I quit using it in favor of the Multinet connection to MIM.  I could always re-enable the bridge, providing it's still enabled on your end, but as you say the Multinet appears to work fine.

  As I remember, the "Multinet DECnet tunnel over TCP/IP" protocol is not very complicated.  Not likely that there's something wrong with it.

Bob