[HECnet] Connections?

Mark Pizzolato Mark at infocomm.com
Sat May 5 19:00:25 PDT 2018

Mark,

I’ve seen no evidence that anything has changed at all on Linux or other operating systems.   Changes have been made within simh to better support some situations where bridges are used, but some sort of bridge setup needs to be done like it did long ago.

Please point at specifics of what you are seeing that now allows telnet to an emulator’s IP address without setting up some sort of bridging.

-          Mark