[HECnet] HECnet GRE Tunnels...

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Mon Nov 19 20:17:48 PST 2018

My tunnel to Dave has been down for a few days now. I can't explain it, but
my tunnel just randomly goes down without warning, and then eventually
comes back up on its own, seemingly without any reason or help. I'm not
saying it's necessarily anything on Dave's end, but I'm at a loss to
explain it. I've been running an emulated cisco 7200-series instance in
dynamips/dynagen for years now, and only started noticing the problem in
the past year. My router is at 61.200 and normally connects to Dave's
61.1023. Dave, is it possible you started using 61.200 for something on
your end?

Regards,
Mark