[HECnet] HECnet GRE Tunnels...

Mark Abene phiber at phiber.com
Mon Nov 19 21:02:29 PST 2018

Unfortunately I don't have any ciscos in hardware anymore. It's still
strange that I never had any trouble with DECnet that I've noticed, until
the past year. The only thing I can say that's changed in my home setup is
moving to a Netgear Orbi wifi mesh to fully cover my house, but I don't see
any immediate reason why my simulated cisco would periodically lose its
DECnet neighbor. It's not on wifi.

-M