[HECnet] MIM?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Oct 23 06:10:36 PDT 2018

On 2018-10-23 14:10, Supratim Sanyal wrote:
> This is great Johnny - I have been using tshark the best I could so far; your tool will be vastly more helpful.

Indeed. That sounds like a very useful tool, Johnny. Would love to check
it out. It is sometimes very tedious to inspect both actual packets, and
packets wrapped inside another layer.

A suggestion for the tool would be for it to also be able to process
packets as wrapped by my bridge. They are very simple. Just full
ethernet frames inside UDP packets.

> The circuit with MIM fluctuated for quite a while, I suspect at least an hour. Wonder if anyone else saw that too; if not, there was an unusual network issue with Amazon AWS or somewhere trans-Atlantic.

I was doing a bunch of work, and was restarting MIM many types last
night. I suspect that is what you saw.

   Johnny