[HECnet] anfdump

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Oct 30 14:10:06 PDT 2018

One have to remember that when running over DECnet to BANAI, you are
connecting through a Linux DECnet node, with an implementation of CTERM
done by reverse engineering, and then jumping from that over to
something that talking to Multics.

That said, from Mim it is not too bad. But if someone then sits
somewhere additional hops away, I can believe that it is pretty bad.

CTERM is not a fun protocol to start with.

   Johnny