[HECnet] RSTS/E 10.1 BASIC-2-PLUS problem

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Sep 17 11:10:41 PDT 2018

Glad to hear that solved it.

I asked already from the start if it was BASIC+ or BASIC+2, because the
difference is important.

And it really is BASIC+2, and not BASIC2+. :-)

As for why your installation happened that way, I have no clue. Did you
install from the distribution tapes yourself, or is this some image
someone else created and you got a copy from?

And did you use the proper installation tools, or did you extract files
yourself from the tape and placed in various directories?

   Johnny