[HECnet] Speaking of old decnet releases

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Sep 18 13:50:56 PDT 2018

There is a phase ii release for rts-8. How easy it would be to get it up and running might be a different story, but the sources are on the internet.

  Johnny

Paul Koning <paulkoning at comcast.net> skrev: (18 september 2018 19:30:56 CEST)

--
Skickat från min Android-enhet med K-9 Mail. Ursäkta min fåordighet.