[HECnet] Speaking of old decnet releases

Jeffrey H. Johnson jhj at trnsz.com
Wed Sep 19 11:16:23 PDT 2018

> On Sep 19, 2018, at 1:45 PM, Steve Davidson <steve at davidson.net> wrote:
>
> From what I remember it was phase iii.  I used to support IAS-11 between 1980-1983 at the Corporate Operations Group, Maynard, MA

That's awesome! IAS doesn't get the love it deserves.

I'm should to try bringing up an IAS 3.4 system again from the tapes at Bitsavers later tonight - I've previously run 3.0, but had some issue during the SYSGEN on 3.4 — exactly the issue I can't recall right now.

But, unfortunately seems it won't able to be on HECnet.

--
Jeffrey H. Johnson
jhj at trnsz.com
https://ban.ai/multics