[HECnet] Sunlink DNA

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:13:21 PDT 2018

Mark,
I followed your instructions to a "T" and it built fine but I got the
following errors on the install.

/usr/bin/x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: cannot find -ltme-ieee754
libtool: install: error: relink `tme_ic_m68k.la' with the above command
before installing it
Makefile:312: recipe for target 'install-pkglibLTLIBRARIES' failed
make[4]: *** [install-pkglibLTLIBRARIES] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/ray/tme-0.8/ic/m68k'
Makefile:470: recipe for target 'install-am' failed
make[3]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/ray/tme-0.8/ic/m68k'
Makefile:464: recipe for target 'install' failed
make[2]: *** [install] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/ray/tme-0.8/ic/m68k'
Makefile:612: recipe for target 'install-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/ray/tme-0.8/ic'
Makefile:315: recipe for target 'install-recursive' failed
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

I also am also running Ubuntu 18.04.

Thanks in advance,

Ray