[HECnet] Re: Thursby TSSnet

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Sat Sep 29 17:13:19 PDT 2018

Thank you very much, John. 1.915 (MACOS7) is now on HECnet using "TSSnet
V2.4.0-MacIIci V7.5.5" on Basilink II emulated Macintosh IIci running
MacOS System 7.5.5.

Also talking DECnet (and classic AppleTalk) with my other emulated 1.570
(MACOS9) SheepShaver Power Mac with Pathworks for Macintosh.

All good so far!

Thanks again,

Supratim

$ mc ncp tell macos7 show exec char

Node Volatile Characteristics as of 30-SEP-2018 00:05:01

Executor node = 1.915 (MACOS7)

State                    = on
Identification           = TSSnet▒ V2.4.0-MacIIci V7.5.5
Management version       = V4.0.1
NSP version              = V4.0.0
Maximum links            = 30
Delay factor             = 80
Delay weight             = 3
Inactivity timer         = 60
Type                     = nonrouting IV
Maximum buffers          = 32
Buffer size              = 1498

--
Sent via Thunderbird for Windows 10 on Lenovo Legion Y720