[HECnet] Minimal Requirements

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Apr 4 00:13:36 PDT 2019

Not necessarily. What you need is an RSX system to peer with.
Unfortunately, I think I am having enough connections to MIM to maybe
not be able to hook you up there. But maybe there is someone else
around? Also, maybe someone a bit closer to you...?

Where are you located? And is there someone else with an RSX system
willing to peer?

Oh, and you'd need to install Multinet on your VMS system, Dave.

   Johnny