[HECnet] One more for the Cisco GRE mesh: Seeking Tunnel End-Points

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Tue Apr 9 13:24:28 PDT 2019

On 2/26/19 2:53 PM, Supratim Sanyal wrote:
> This email is directed to owners of Cisco routers with GRE tunnels; to
> the best of my limited knowledge, Dave McGuire, Ian McLaughlin, Brian
> Hechinger, Mark Darvill, Cory Smelosky, Peter Löthberg ... who else?
>
> I already have a stable GRE tunnel to A12RTR for a while now, and am
> looking for end-points on other Cisco routers on HECnet to connect to. I
> will be coming in from IP address 45.62.248.66, DECnet node 1.919.
>
> If possible, please let me know what GRE end-points I can connect to.
> You can, of course, DM me too.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Supratim

Reviving this request, now that I am on my own Area 31. Once again,
seeking GRE tunnel end points from owners of CISCO switches, to the best
of my limited knowledge, perhaps Dave McGuire, Ian McLaughlin, Brian
Hechinger, Mark Darvill, Cory Smelosky and Peter Löthberg.

My IP will be 45.62.248.66, DECnet node 31.1023 (IMPRTR).

Thanks,
Supratim