[HECnet] OT VAXStation question

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:50:58 PDT 2019

Tony,

Oddly I am installing VMS on a Vaxstation 3100 so had some web pages about it open. This one has the dimensions...

http://vaxarchive.org/hardware/vs3100/dsvs3100.html

System         Model 30

Dimensions
Height                     10.33 cm (4.07 in)
Width                      46.38 cm (18.26 in)
Depth                      39.42 cm (15.52 in)
Weight                     11.4 kg (25 lb)

but wouldn't a 2000 be a better form factor?

http://home.iae.nl/users/pb0aia/vax/vs2khw.html

>From the technical manual

http://bitsavers.org/pdf/dec/vax/2000/

Width 12.75 inches 323.85 mm