[HECnet] DAP

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 18:18:40 PST 2019

Actually, I take that back what I said; I only looked at the date in the
in the TITLE.  Some nagging thing wouldn't get off my mind, so I got to
wondering whether I had spoken prematurely and went back and looked
through the change logs and then doing a few FILCOM's.  I was wrong.

 1. FAL has an edit to handle (deny) null passwords.
 2. DAPLIB has three edits,
      * one to increase buffers,
      * one to fix a byte pointer getting smashed and
      * another to check device characteristics.

 3. NFT has a number edits which I will not summarize.

So TSU04 /did/ have some changes.  However, they don't fix the crashing
on long directories nor the incorrect reported byte sizes and counts,
nor is the Y2K fix in.  No rename function.

However, they do look worthwhile, so I'll further review them and merge
them in before alpha test (which will undoubtedly be more fun than
writing documentation).