[HECnet] How frequently do you update your node list?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Dec 18 00:18:34 PST 2019

I obviously try to always update my machines as soon as something changes.

I also automatically send mail to some people who have requested it
whenever there has been a change, and it might be that some people have
automated their updates based on this mail.

If anyone else wants a mail whenever the nodename database is updated,
just let me know.

   Johnny