[HECnet] Simplest PDP-11

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Feb 3 15:56:42 PST 2019

On 2019-02-04 00:14, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> What about the different CPUs?

You can essentially group them in to a few different groups.

But for anything able to run RSX-11M-PLUS, RSTS/E and BSD, we're
essentially talking about the 11/70 class, which includes the 11/44,
11/70 and all J11 based machines. They are pretty similar, but I guess
the J11 is the slightly simpler one of them, if you really want to get
down to it.

Oh, and any Qbus machine is easier than Unibus ones.

   Johnny